• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Got court again this morning...

Lemon Zing

Over the same crap as before. People making up allegations, and the police showing up randomly, months after the fact. Like, they came 2 years ago after a non harassment order ended, just so one of these female ex support workers could get a new order. They're not supposed to carry out dirty operations like that. However, it seems the police can just do whatever pleases them.

The PF tried to get my bail opposed not that long ago, but my lawyer challenged it because she had no proof. You cannot try to get somebody remanded and then provide no evidence. Idiot. Plus, I didn't feel like seeing this supervisor either. It's just a drag.

In general, though, I think I'll have to save up over £5000 or more for a civil case. It's rather ridiculous. Nobody has that kind of money or patience, let alone the know how. But it's a mess either way. I'm honestly pretty sick of the commotion this brings me.

New Threads

Top Bottom