• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Gluten-Free Cheerios (so disappointing)

Lots of good posts in this thread. I'm afraid when I "read between the lines" of such issues, what I am left with is an institutional and incestuous relationship between the US Food & Drug Administration, and its proverbial "revolving door" of corporate bean-counter$.

One group focusing primarily on the appearance of consumer health and safety, with the other focusing on how to appear to comply in the most minimal fashion in the production of their food product$.

How do people become like this, I sometimes wonder.....caring more about the bottom line than anything else?

Just wanted to say, I did eat some of the cheerios and they were fine -- I had no bad reactions to them! :)

New Threads

Top Bottom