• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Gender Flip

Riley

This is a serious question about something I saw in a webcomic. Warning: This is about (attempted) sexual assault.

Anywho, in this webcomic, a werewolf guy is kidnapped by a she-wolf whose been obsessed with him for years. She plans on raping him so that his girlfriend, another, more powerful werewolf, rejects him; Meaning the other can claim the guy as her mate. The mean she-wolf doesn't go through with it. That doesn't stop the guy's girlfriend from finding them...

...Aaand breaking up with her boyfriend, assuming he was cheating on her.

I have to ask: If a guy saw his girlfriend get (almost) sexually assaulted and break up with her, thinking she was cheating, would that make people angry? Just curious.

I have to ask: If a guy saw his girlfriend get (almost) sexually assaulted and break up with her, thinking she was cheating, would that make people angry? Just curious.

Well sexual assault implies forceful handling of the victim so I would think it's easier to distinguish between wilful and involuntary sexual acts in the first place.

Personally I guess I know I might not know the full story of what has happened since I wasn't there at the time. I tend to add into the equation of what the worst result would be. Is a man getting blamed for thinking his girlfriend was cheating on him when in fact it was assault worse than for a person not to be recognised for being a victim of sexual assault?

To be honest, I think you're better off pondering such critical and controversial concerns based on reality-based information rather than fantasy or science fiction.

The odds of you being accosted by a werewolf are rather poor. The odds of a sexual assault by a human? Well, let's just say they are considerably higher.

On occasion fictional works can be very enlightening in terms of real-life situations. But I wouldn't dream of relying on them for perspective on anything and everything. ;)

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom