• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Galaxy S6 Exclusive First Look

The Penguin

Chilly Willy The Penguin
I found this exciting video to give a preview on what to expect for the Galaxy S6. I'm disappointed they removed the MicroSD slot but it still looks like it will be a good phone.

Seems like a very good phone but from what I can see, doesn't it look somewhat familiar to the iPhone 6 and the 6 plus? Unless that was just me that sees this?

Seems like a very good phone but from what I can see, doesn't it look somewhat familiar to the iPhone 6 and the 6 plus? Unless that was just me that sees this?
I know many people even said the same during the rumor state months ago. Though people say Samsung copying everything from Apple, people still need to consider, Android had NFC first and Samsung had their health app long before Apple did. So in short, all companies borrow ideas from each other.

I know many people even said the same during the rumor state months ago. Though people say Samsung copying everything from Apple, people still need to consider, Android had NFC first and Samsung had their health app long before Apple did. So in short, all companies borrow ideas from each other.
The irony is that they seem to be constantly in a lot of legal battles between one another to see who they can sue first for stealing who's ideas. If you think about it that way, Samsung has been in the mobile industry far longer than apple had. Apple only started releasing their first ever iPhones in 2007.

The irony is that they seem to be constantly in a lot of legal battles between one another to see who they can sue first for stealing who's ideas. If you think about it that way, Samsung has been in the mobile industry far longer than apple had. Apple only started releasing their first ever iPhones in 2007.
True. As much I dislike Apple, I will give them credit helping promoting HTML 5. The world would have be different today if Flash was still popular today.

I only started owning a Smartphone 3 years ago. I told my mobile provider they have to give me a good deal if they want me to own a Smartphone. They gave me my deal and later on I asked them for a better deal and they grant that too.

Now starting a business, I need to have concern about Android and iPhone. I'm not concern about Windows Mobile until their market share is better in the future, if this ever happens. I debating if I want to develop apps for wearables. There one nice thing having a mobile app business, you can write off phones as an expense.

Here is full details of the phone. I think it might be the best phone ever made yet, at least in my view. Other people might have other views which is fine but I know what I do like which is this phone :)

Personally im not a big fan of samsung because it's interface is to "loud" for me. It mighy seem that I only say this because I am ignorant of the the specs and overall proccesing power, but to me the idea is more about the natrual feel of a device when a abselutly new user picks it up and just starts working on it like clockwork. And it seems to me that samsung focuses too much on adding new exiting futures (which is cool but annoyingly every person I have ever met with a great phone doesnt even know how to use) and less on the small deatails like in apple (for instance the camera stabalizer, which is ideal for me because I ant stop shaking). But I so feel apple is begining to slip. But ofcourse I know alot of you will disagree on that, but this is jist my personal opinion on the matter. I am not an computer expert, I cant code, but I do know alot about the general "theory" of computers.

Ps. Annyone who made it to here, sorry for the long post.

When I think of Samsung and Apple the first thing that always comes to mind are the "Cola Wars".

Where being first or second may mean a great deal to either of the competitors in any given year, while to most everyone else it's a moot point because both will always be around. It isn't always about who builds the best mousetrap, and hasn't been for some time. With sufficient capitalization you can be in second or even third place for a lifetime. Which adds up to a lot of money....no matter who is at the top of the pyramid.

The World's Most Valuable Brands List - Forbes

Another not-so-related article implying that it's all about the money more than the technology itself:

Why Ultra HD 4K TVs are still stupid - CNET

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom