• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Forum site layout for slower computers ?

GoofKing

All your bases are belong to us
I was wondering if there was a layout for this site for slower computers because I find it a little frustrating when I'm typing something and each character slowly appears on the screen which causes me make typos :/ If there isn't, is there a way to view this site in basic HTML or text or a layout that might help me ?

I don't know if this will help, but if you are on a desktop computer, try clicking that button before you start typing:

bbcode.png

When this happens to my laptop, which infuriates me, it is because I am overloading with internal data and find that either, reducing tabs or restarting helps to override the issue.

I believe also a virus can cause a slow computer.

I find it PAINFUL lol

New Threads

Top Bottom