• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Formatting

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Chris

I was wondering... Would you guys prefer to be formatted in some other way?

Might make you stand out a bit more from the 'adv members' group.

Maybe like this?:

+name

Post any suggestions you have and maybe we'll have a poll and agree on one or something. :)

That would be good. Purple looks alright. How about letting us have a custom rank? Example, were it says "Experienced Member" some forums let subscribers enter in whatever they like in that field.

Yeah sure. Anyone else got any input on having purple italics?

Can I be purple and just Willow...not Admin *cheesy over the top smile*

Like...Administrators, Members, Subscribers and Willow;s.

...Nevermind

I'd like to be purple though.

All in favour of 'Willow's'? ..didn't think so.

You want your own usergroup called Willow? No-one else would be able to join, unless you called it Willow & Co or something like that.   :lol:

I just want to be purple, but because I'm an admin, Chris would have to be purple too and he's a boy.

Alright... hows this then:

Administrators
Moderators
+Subscribers
Members
Banned

Yay or nay?

We're not, I was merely reserving the colour red for if/when we need them. :D

The Senior Member (just a darker green) group is just the next step up from advanced member - at 1000 posts.

Also, subscribers are promoted at 1k posts to also be in bold.

+Subscriber
to
+Subscriber

Yep, but the forum ain't going anywhere anytime soon. Makes you stand out more when you do reach it, anyway. :p

Spam more. :dribble:

Kidding.

SPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAM

:p

nah, just kiddin, i like what you've done

:lol:

Any other perks you guys can think of? I've removed adverts, for subscribers, think thats a pretty big perk. At a loss for ideas now though. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Top Bottom