• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Forget having a country, let's go bigger!

To prevent invasion & facilitate exploration, we need a Star Fleet.
Yellow indicates neon, or sulphur. Are you sure you want to breathe that stuff?

What kind of lifeform are you putting on Aspergia?

Since we are most suited to the lifeforms that live on this planet, the sensible choice would be to mimic life as it is here as closely as possible. After all, a truly alien planet wouldn't have anything on it that we could actually eat; it would all be poisonous to us.

No mosquitoes, flies and moths though, because I hate those things. They actually attack me for some reason.

There's no reason to believe life isn't carbon-based elsewhere, it's basic physics!

Yes, it probably would be carbon-based, but even so it would have different genetics, a different equivalent to RNA & DNA in all likelihood, thus of no nutritional value.

Forget a pplanet gimme the heaven they show in supernatural where everyone enjoys what they want in the worlds that they want.

Last edited:
I actually wrote a short story about Disabled people being banished to another planet as part of a eugenicist plot and creating their own civilization when I was a kid... Eventually they had to defend it when the NT came to claim the planet..

New Threads

Top Bottom