• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Foods liked by Americans and Canadians that most other people hate.

3 pages and nobody mentions Pork Rinds??

Those are may favorite, especially the spicy ones.

Hey, I like them, too. I've read that they are actually healthier than potato chips. They are called chicharonnes in Mexico and are added to tacos and sandwiches (tortas) for the crunch. Chicharonnes can also be made with chicken and beef skin, too.

Some people call that delicious bubbling cheese that oozes out of cheeseburgers onto the grill "cheese chicharonnes".

I don't know if it's true, but I've read that "Corn on the cob" (aka "sweet corn") isn't something commonly eaten in other parts of the world like it is in the U.S. True?

I agree that Hershey's chocolate is gross. It has a sour milk taste to me so I can see how it could be described as tasting like vomit. M&Ms are very popular in the U.S. but when my wife and I went to Spain about 20 years ago we bought some M&Ms there and found that they were FAR superior to the M&Ms in the U.S. They were slightly larger in size, but the chocolate was unmistakably better in flavor and texture to the U.S. version.

Last edited:
I don't know if it's true, but I've read that "Corn on the cob" (aka "sweet corn") isn't something commonly eaten in other parts of the world like it is in the U.S. True?

I agree that Hershey's chocolate is gross. It has a sour milk taste to me so I can see how it could be described as tasting like vomit. M&Ms are very popular in the U.S. but when my wife and I went to Spain about 20 years ago we bought some M&Ms there and found that they were FAR superior to the M&Ms in the U.S. They were slightly larger in size, but the chocolate was unmistakably better in flavor and texture to the U.S. version.

Corn on the cob is a popular street vendor food in Mexico. They really dress it up with spices and crumbled cheese and it is delicious.

Corn (or maize) is quite common in many parts of Europe, especially Southern Europe. Where I live, vendors roast and sell it on the street, just like they do with roast chestnuts.

No its untrue been eating it everywhere for decades in the uk

New Threads

Top Bottom