• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Feeling generally annoyed with the world.

Yes, l am burnt out on *people trolls*. Get a life. Seriously if you are mesmerized by my pitful life, you must have the life of a mushroom. I am amazed at people who think my life is interesting. A compost heap has more going on then me.

I agree, the gym is the best place to get rid of the funk. At least until tomorrow.

You are very, truly wise! That's rare. This is a comment on all your posts that was only triggered by this one.

The world...
I'm in it, not of it.

As far as OP question:
It's pretty mixed as far as how people think and react.

Maybe I am spending too much time reading the news. Or maybe I am spending too much time on the Internet in general.

But I feel a sense of nihilism right now.

People suck!

Keep your distance!

But do not leave me alone!

Heh.

I want to enter full drama queen mode, and I am not allowing myself to.

Maybe I should find God. Or maybe I should just go outside. Who knows?
I have watched you develop here over the past several years. There was a time not too long ago when this would send you to drugs, alcohol, and thoughts of suicide. You have developed self control, self discipline, and self confidence. I don't know if you are aware of how much you have changed and improved, but we all have seen it. I think the members of this forum should be proud of what you have achieved, and I, for one, congratulate you for it. Keep up the good work.

Now, if only we could only do the same for Markness and Broken Boy.

Great, last night I was kept awake until 4am thanks to fireworks being discharged nonstop. So I went to work a couple of hours later but I get sent home because I was starting to fall asleep at my desk. So now I have my sponsor telling me that it was my choice to stay up all night last night and that I let the people keep me awake with their fireworks.

I hate most people.

Great, last night I was kept awake until 4am thanks to fireworks being discharged nonstop. So I went to work a couple of hours later but I get sent home because I was starting to fall asleep at my desk. So now I have my sponsor telling me that it was my choice to stay up all night last night and that I let the people keep me awake with their fireworks.

I hate most people.
Man, what a buncha meanies!

Seriously if you are mesmerized by my pitful life, you must have the life of a mushroom. I am amazed at people who think my life is interesting. A compost heap has more going on then me.[/QUOTE

As a former mycologist and passionate gardener, I find mushrooms and compost fascinating. Seriously. Please do not underrate yourself. Consider this poem by Hafez:

“I wish I could show you,
When you are lonely or in darkness,

The Astonishing Light
Of your own Being!”

This is one of my wishes for you and others.

Maybe I should find God. Or maybe I should just go outside. Who knows?

You don't have to find God. God, however you choose to name or conceive of god, is always there. There is no finding. It is like a fish in water that cannot perceive the water. It is more like learning to "see" the dlvine. It is all around you.

Corollary: There is that divine light already in you, as it is in all people. See Hafez poem.

Getting outside is a good place to settle one's mind. But that is just me.

My apologies. My message has inserted itself into the quotes section above. I have been trying unsuccessfully to fix this.

So, my message is integral to the quotes selected. Maybe that is a sign. :)

I have hated the world since the late 90s and it's getting worse every single minute of every single day, but I will never turn to drugs. That is something a pathetic weak human would do. I am not nor have I ever been a real part of the human race.

As a somewhat religious person and a believer in God, I still have a lot of issues with what's going on in the world at the moment and what people are like. Not saying finding God won't help, and praying can definitely help you find some peace of mind, but it's also okay to be upset about these things because they are entirely out of your control. There are things happening in the world right now that would make any sane person incredibly angry and sad.

Allow yourself to feel emotions, just be mindful of not letting them take over your life. And get some carrot cake. Lol

As a somewhat religious person and a believer in God, I still have a lot of issues with what's going on in the world at the moment and what people are like. Not saying finding God won't help, and praying can definitely help you find some peace of mind, but it's also okay to be upset about these things because they are entirely out of your control. There are things happening in the world right now that would make any sane person incredibly angry and sad.

Allow yourself to feel emotions, just be mindful of not letting them take over your life. And get some carrot cake. Lol

I prefer red velvet when it comes to cake, but I hear what you are saying.

I still have my sobriety.

My laptop’s display drivers decided to stop working, but that will likely be fixed by the end of the week.

My wrist hurts a lot and I can’t play my Xbox because of it, but at least now I know it will pass with time.

Plus I got to eat enchiladas last night. Those were amazing.

All my problems are first world problems.

New Threads

Top Bottom