• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Farewell Goblin King

Beverly

Euthanasia Redux
V.I.P Member
David Bowie, a musical great and, known for his role as The Goblin King in the movie Labyrinth died Sunday, Jan. 10 2016. He finally lost his battle with cancer. You will not be forgotten my friend. David was 69, what a number to end it all on, you did it right, Babe.

Jareth-david-bowie-34011348-1920-1080.jpg

I am sorry to hear this. That is kind of a middle age to die on. Not preferable, but it does happen apparently. My cousin died at the age of 10 years old this last October, so I know what dying young is.

It was quite sad really. But this sounds important to you all, so I will keep you guys in my thoughts this week.

I've been playing all of his videos, but the pain isn't going away. I vowed to name every one of my blog posts for January after one of his songs. I hope he found life on Mars.

New Threads

Top Bottom