• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Fantasy worlds

Keith

I have my own fantasy world which I rule, manipulate, form, shape, etc. to my own preference. I especially go into it while in bed (unless I'm really tired). My bed acts as my throne and anything I declare happens and I enjoy watching my fantasies as if I had a thousand monitors in front of me. I do try to keep things private due to my bad habit of talking aloud to myself (I am getting better at instinctively stopping myself, accompanied by a sudden lack of breath).

Fantasy worlds are awesome. I have one where I keep it and all it's characters to myself, and then a few others that I can share because I enjoy storytelling. My private one keeps me sane.

I tend to have make-believe movie scenes play out in my head, especially when listening to a good song. :)
And while doing this, I tend to, on autopilot, pace up and down and jump around. :p

There's a specific 5htp tablet manufacturer that I use that 100% guarantees me to have dreams every single time I go to sleep, evenif I awaken 5 times during the night I'll have 5 dreams and remember most of them quite vividly. I know it's definitely the tablet doing this because when I changed brands or stopped taking it, the dreams slowly went away and went back to being occasional, like they were before the tablets. Dreams are the ultimate fantasy which is why I take 2 of them before going to bed. You might wanna try those. Let me know if you want me to send you the link.

I have a few fantasy worlds, I've never told anyone about them and I probably never will (except you lot, obviously!). I get irritable if I don't get the time to spend in my fantasy world.

I love my fantasy worlds, much of my inspiration originates there. As I mentioned on a similar earlier thread, some I share with others and some I keep to myself.

New Threads

Top Bottom