• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Failed Exam but...

ZebraAutismo

V.I.P Member
I had 2 ECDL exams today. I failed both (bothh nearly passes). However I do feel that maybe next I can in without a member of staff, since I now the invigilator.

Yeah, don't beat yourself up over failing. You tried your best, right? And there's always another chance. Good luck.

Try, try again and all that. I failed my maths GCSE twice and everyone said I should give up. I didn't and passed it the third time.

Try, try again and all that. I failed my maths GCSE twice and everyone said I should give up. I didn't and passed it the third time.

Well done. I'm inclined to believe that perseverance can be more important in life in the long run than mere performance at a certain point in time . ;)

The important thing is to find out which questions you got wrong and learn how to do them correctly. Then you'll improve your result next time. Good luck!

I had 2 ECDL exams today. I failed both (bothh nearly passes). However I do feel that maybe next I can in without a member of staff, since I now the invigilator.

You'll do better next time, that's it. Just keep going, try to learn from your mistakes and it will turn out fine.

New Threads

Top Bottom