• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Dreams

NT_tavbabe

What are dreams to you? y’know The ones you have when you fall asleep, and a whole new world is opened up to you.

I like to think they’re visual doors to other dimensions, things that don’t happen while awake but have possibilities in the right circumstances. I’ve had a lot of dreams where I’m in a place I’ve never been in real life, only to stumble upon the place farther down the road of time and have a flashback to the dream along with a nostalgic feeling . (It’s fun but creepy)

Oh, I had multitudinous amount of dreams! I have vivid and complex dreams - especially im my childhood.
As an artist I attempt to value my dreams because they give me interesting ideas, stories and visuals.

Mostly a world of nightmares, my few first experiences with dreams were fighting reccurents nightmares as a kid.

Always a weird craft of things I have done recently and things I dont realy understand.
Always blury and not very continuous except from thoses nightmares that were realy detailed. Few times gore.

Even now i am not realy a big fan of dreaming , i can dream of being a serial killer and being chased by the police ( in a messy disoriented way) and when I wake up for a couple of minutes I would belive this is real and that they didnt caught me yet .

I guess dream for me are just made of every stressfull event i cant deal with and put in the back of my head until it comes back at night.

But with a messy sleep schedule I dont realy dream a lot.

My dreams are mainly things going on in my subconscious - fears, anxieties, or playing out past experiences.

Mostly a world of nightmares, my few first experiences with dreams were fighting reccurents nightmares as a kid.

Always a weird craft of things I have done recently and things I dont realy understand.
Always blury and not very continuous except from thoses nightmares that were realy detailed. Few times gore.

Even now i am not realy a big fan of dreaming , i can dream of being a serial killer and being chased by the police ( in a messy disoriented way) and when I wake up for a couple of minutes I would belive this is real and that they didnt caught me yet .

I guess dream for me are just made of every stressfull event i cant deal with and put in the back of my head until it comes back at night.

But with a messy sleep schedule I dont realy dream a lot.

Oh dang I am sorry :(, dreams should be fun and refreshing oh boy...

Oh dang I am sorry :(, dreams should be fun and refreshing oh boy...

Well thats not a big deal no need to be sorry for that, maybe i just dont remember the good dreams.

Well at a very young age I was already used to constantly have nightmares to some degree, some of them took me off gard and still does but now this is more disturbing than scary.

And as i said its not all the time anyway, i dont dream that much, and maybe with time this will change !

I found that scary but this is just a dream so , I am still a bit worried by some of the dreams i had but most of the time when time passes i just find that weird or funny.

One in particular was realy weird, one of the few times i tried to date someone, I dreamed of her from the back and when she turned to look at me she had a furry face, it was a real jumpscare I instantly got ouf of the dream in fear xD
( i didnt even know furry existed back at this time) , I had very specific dreams with lots of violence that i dont even want to talk about as I dont want to go to a madhouse xD.

I also already had some night terrors also, i mean i dont remember but my parents do.

This is a family thing i guess , both my parents have nightmares more than dream and both are anxious.

New Threads

Top Bottom