• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Dreams and the awesomeness of Creative Mode IRL

UberScout

Please Don't Be Mad At Me 02/09/1996
V.I.P Member
You ever had one of those dreams where you just think something and it happens?

AWESOME, right?

I've had some neat dreams during my life, I can even recall the very first one I had. Naturally it was Kirby themed, I had visited Kirby in his dome house. Heh.

What kind of dreams do you guys have?

Scary worrying ones about being on escalators that change shape, or cant find keys/dogs. travel overseas to countries I've never seen - those are fun. Not dreaming much atm, that I recall.

Okay, I'll give an example here, one of the ones I remember well:

So, there's this building, right. A bit like a house, but kinda long, with an odd wood path going alongside the length of it. The building itself is made of some sort of dark wood.

Where is this place? On some road? Nope. On some hill in the woods? Nope. Floating in a void entirely by itself? Yes indeedy. But not just any void. Instead of a blank white or black space, it's all pink & purple zigzags, flowing wildly... that's the "background" in the void, I guess.

No idea what the heck I'm doing there, but I float towards the house. There is no gravity here, so once I get there, movement along the path is done by grabbing these odd little poles and pulling myself along them. Why is it that way? Heck if I know.

I do this until I reach the door... the entire place still lit by the zigzag void (which is very bright and vibrant), and then I open the door. What's on the other side? A seemingly infinite space, full of nothing but floating red and silver spheres. Blue swirls pass between them randomly. The whole place pulses, if that makes sense. A bit of time in here, and then I woke up.

That's pretty much par for the course. Warped locations and twisted geometry and a complete lack of anything making sense.

Not rare, either. I dream pretty much every single night.

Last night I dreamt about being with a group of friends even though I didn't know any of them in real life. We were all dressed up and were going to participate in some sort of race, but all of the slots got filled and I couldn't be in the race and I asked the coordinator if I could be in it if someone else dropped out and she said yes, but nobody did. I ended up being a spectator and cheered for my friends, but I soon found out that it was an "elimination" race. You didn't win by crossing the finish line, you won by being the last one standing and once the race starts you can't back out. None of my friends and I knew this before hand, so they were stuck in the race and I was freaked out because I was almost in the race with them.
I spent the rest of the dream trying to figure out how to get them out of it.

New Threads

Top Bottom