• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Don't want to give up Action Figures

I just have terrible anxiety about the day I can't collect anymore
For me, that is when
  1. I run out of money,*
  2. I run out of space or
  3. they stop making figures that fit my collecting preferences.
(I am currently in #3.)

*Most of my figures were either hand-me-[downs?] or purchased via resale.

When I was a child, to me the action figure was a toy along with that included aspect of some other creative nature to it. Yet, still while not fully understood it was always appreciated. As an adult, such action figures of the past became a sculpture of sorts, which continue to appeal to the senses and the imagination, regardless of time. There is never any shame in collecting such creative works. They are more than just toys. Keep at it.

Figured I'd share a photo of what my collection looks like, just a small piece

but yeah, I love and adore these things. The buying process, the unboxing it out of the shipping packets and displaying. I like keeping in boxes for display and the box art is beautiful to me. I want to keep being into toys for as long as I possibly can
367485349_2276125029255874_3365346519376077881_n.jpg

367429364_2276125065922537_7777281512841016874_n.jpg

New Threads

Top Bottom