• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Does anyone know where this jacket is sold? Or where I can find one very similar?

Ailuvkatz325

I just really love it and want it. But I can’t find it... does anyone know where I can find a remotely similar one in the picture I have attached?

Attachments

• 031B5BB4-4D68-4022-B004-C6EB1D66B7AF.jpeg
    031B5BB4-4D68-4022-B004-C6EB1D66B7AF.jpeg
    120.9 KB · Views: 0
I just really love it and want it. But I can’t find it... does anyone know where I can find a remotely similar one in the picture I have attached?

Where did you get the picture of this one?

Do you know the person who is wearing it?
Or is it just a picture from on-line?

If you know the person, you could ask.
If it's just an impersonal photo from the internet,
you'll need to use key words to search for an
item like it.

Like...whether it's real leather, or is it vinyl.
Pockets. Zippers. And so on.

Try searching under "women's brown faux leather moto/scuba zip front jacket".

Real leather equivalents are certainly out there, but quite pricey.

Try a few searches with this in the search terms:
Maroon faux leather jacket, mandarin collar with full front zipper and zippered side pockets.

New Threads

Top Bottom