• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Does Anyone Know These Sites?

Riley

I have had traumatic experiences with two websites. Ones that left me with my oh-so-pleasant-yet-HIGHLY-toxic personality. So, I developed the urge to share them. Thinking it might help in the long run. So...Is anyone on this forum familiar with "Not Always Right/(Working)/(Learning)/(Romantic)/(Related)/(Friendly)?" Or Reddit's "Let's Not Meet" board?

I don't really go on reddit, but all of the not always ones, absolutely. I find them hilarious. I mostly read the not always right ones, but I will occasionally look at the other ones too.

@Riley
I'm not sure what you're saying.
Are you saying that you went to some sites that were unsatisfactory
[sucked] and they displeased you so much that you wanted to tell
other people about them?

I read reddit frequently.
Haven't noticed the 'Not Always Right...' area.

The areas I frequent most often are: TIL, Not the Onion, the
front page, AWW, Mildly Interesting. I go to those because I
enjoy them.

• I always got upset at the customers who thought of teenagers as 'worthless', 'lazy', and all that. If we're SOOO awful, why are there anti-bullying laws? Just let us wipe each-other out. THEN you won't have to deal with us!
  • Customers who accused the writers/others of getting pregnant out of wedlock also upset me. What if that person WAS impregnated/pregnant, but from rape? Or the child was the result of an abusive relationship?
@tree. I stopped going on these sites for reasons involving my outbursts. NAR because Mom found a dentistry one that scared me. Reddit because I started ranting about cripples, including my half-brother, being evil.

@Riley
I'm not sure what you're saying.
Are you saying that you went to some sites that were unsatisfactory
[sucked] and they displeased you so much that you wanted to tell
other people about them?

I read reddit frequently.
Haven't noticed the 'Not Always Right...' area.

The areas I frequent most often are: TIFU, Not the Onion, the
front page, AWW, Mildly Interesting. I go to those because I
enjoy them.

Not always right is a separate site.

Not Always Right

Seemed fairly trivial.
At least the customer service section.
I didn't look at any other sections.
Thanks for the link.

It is, and to be honest there's no way of knowing if any of them actually happened.

Been to Not Always Right a bazillion times. I love that site. While I dont work anymore, I have had jobs in the past, generally in retail, so I know the kinds of crazy stuff that can happen and the sheer idiocy of the general public. It's easy to sympathize with and laugh at many of the stories there.

New Threads

Top Bottom