• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Does anyone have a mix of Aspergers and something else?

Nothing I have has been diagnosed yet but I have anxiety, depression and I'm being treated for psychosis. My psychiatrist thinks that maybe some of my psychotic symptoms are sensory based problems because of undiagnosed asperger's. I don't know, I used to suffer what I think was thought blocking, visual distortions and delusional thoughts that I was being monitored before I started on a low dose of an antipsychotic.

I deffinately have PDA & awaiting a diagnosis on whether I have Aspergers.
Probably terminaly lazy as well.:rolleyes:

Social Phobia and Major Depression Disorder. I think I have ADD as well, but I haven't been tested or diagnosed with it.

Aspergers and Schizophrenia... I real have had some extreme problems and my family has gotten the idea in there head that I am much more disabled then I am...

Aspergers, ADD, Generalized Anxiety Disorder, Social Anxiety Disorder, Adult Aspie Burnout, and i suspect some PTSD from being mauled in the face by a Rottweiler a few years ago.

Asperger's + PTSD from a chaotic childhood + some auto-immune disease + OCD-like symptoms and obsession with order = a horrid mess. My brain torments myself way more than is neccessary.

I actually have PDD-NOS and not Asperger's. I also have anxiety, depression, and Obessive Compulsive Disorder. Co-morbity (having muiltple disorders) is common for ASD individuals.

I go thru some SAD issues,but had blamed it on my head injury at first... I will try a therapy light next winter because my SAD ends after exposure to sunlight when the weather gets better and I spend time outside
Have you got a SAD alarm clock? Mine is brilliant and I would not be without it.

Just curious to see really :)
I have a mix of AS and having to live in a stupid mixed up world!
If I could change one, I would change the world so that it supports and nurtures everyone no matter where they are on the human spectrum!

I have a mix of AS and having to live in a stupid mixed up world!
If I could change one, I would change the world so that it supports and nurtures everyone no matter where they are on the human spectrum!
I'd like to live in your world! [emoji1]

Have you got a SAD alarm clock? Mine is brilliant and I would not be without it.
I put full spectrum lamps all over my house and purchased a Honeywell ionizer/air filter. I am amping up my vitamin D intake with suppliments. I will look into an alarm clock since you mentioned it...Thanks!

I have autism and ADHD.

For a long time, I suspect I had undiagnosed depression, but it started getting better when I started realising things about myself that I had never been able to face before. I also began to expect people to treat me with kindness and respect or GTFO. Maybe it wasn't really depression. I was just dealing with some ****** internal and external circumstances.

New Threads

Top Bottom