• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Do you know how old you are?

Physically, I pretty much feel my age. Mentally, I am a spry 40 year old who can do it all. This can be a dangerous situation if I am not careful. I am very lucky to have a wife who keeps me from doing something stupid.

I know where there is a nice CR500 dirt bike for sale. Asked my wife if I could buy it, but she said no. She says that I am to old for a motorcycle. So I guess a Jeep will have to do. Oh well, I probably could not start it anyway. That is how old I am.

Last edited:
I know my age, I don’t forget it or dates. I’m good at remembering things like that. But I don’t look my age. Which sucks at times because despite showing Id, they always remain doubtful. I also don’t feel like my age. I have very few, if at all similarities to people who are my age group and were in my class.

I know my biological age.
And I'm starting to feel it physically.
My consciousness, what I call self, knows no time.
Time is a man made orientation. I AM ageless.

For me my age is just a number that I remember the same as what year it is. No trouble remembering it. I have a harder time remembering if it is spring or fall sometimes.

I've always been told I look older. And over the last 5 years or so, I certainly feel it too, feel like I'm falling apart. Especially this past year.

I know what age I am, 20. But I have this feeling of not being 20 but not being any other age either.

New Threads

Top Bottom