• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Do you have any favorite video games?

I
I do!

My favorite video games are:

Dark Souls (My favorite of all time, I even have a bonfire tattoo, have finished the 3 of them a couple of times)
Kirby super deluxe (that's the last kirby game I ever played and wish I could play all of them)
Yoshi's Island (only played the SNES version and wish I could play the n64 version)
Bioshock series (all 3 games are amazing, yes, even infinite)
Dishonored (only have played the first one)
Super mario brothers series (last one I finished was the one in the Wii, again, wish I could play all of them)
DOOM (I've finished all of them, eternal is my least favorite)
Diablo (finished 1 through 3, hope I can buy 4 some day)
Blasphemous
Hotline Miami (haven't finished 2 yet, but the first one is amazing)
Super smash brothers (last one I played was the wii version and I really liked it, I also really liked the n64 one)
EDIT: Adding more games I forgot

Resident Evil 4
Singularity
Super Mario RPG
Chrono Trigger
Secret of mana
Illusion of Gaia (the most depressing game i've ever played)
Half-life 2

and others I can't remember right now, at the moment I am working on FINALLY finishing Elden Ring, I got it on the release day and I have been working on finishing it for a year and some months, hopefully I finish it and move on to sekiro (which has been highly recommended by a lot of people)

I do not play video games but some games on my phone I like are:
Stardew valley
Hello sweet days.
Animal crossing I used to play
Hello kitty world 2
I like the addams family game and I have started playing the simpsons tapped out.

And I play animal crossing on my nintendo 3DS
And I like the Sims
When I was younger me and my brother played transport typhoon and toejam and earl

Torchlight I enjoyed but never really finished it @Slime_Punk

I think it was made by some of the devs of the original diablo if I remember correctly

There was a part of my life where I was completely addicted to the sims!

Toejam and earl is a classic
My niece loved the sims and played it always. I like it too but get a bit bored with making them cook, go to the bathroom, shower and sleep and do everything else. They get hungry too fast etc, you just feed them and they are hungry again.

Toe jam and earl is great. My brother passed the whole thing I would get to a certain level and need his help, the monsters get so hard.

My niece loved the sims and played it always. I like it too but get a bit bored with making them cook, go to the bathroom, shower and sleep and do everything else. They get hungry too fast etc, you just feed them and they are hungry again.

Toe jam and earl is great. My brother passed the whole thing I would get to a certain level and need his help, the monsters get so hard.
I played it up to the sims 3 on my macbook and it gets better with the whole eating and showering situations. I do agree that the first one gets kind of repetitive but I would always imagine a huge story behind my character and "act" on it.

I honestly only played toejam and earl on an emulator, but it does get kinda hard.

I played it up to the sims 3 on my macbook and it gets better with the whole eating and showering situations. I do agree that the first one gets kind of repetitive but I would always imagine a huge story behind my character and "act" on it.

I honestly only played toejam and earl on an emulator, but it does get kinda hard.
I still like it sometimes as well, I have never played the extensions and like when it has goals but as an autistic I do struggle to keep up with their needs as well as everything else.
I can get a bit frustrated.

New Threads

Top Bottom