• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Do you go to Comic Con or other dressing up conventions?

Mr Allen

V.I.P Member
Topic.

We're going to Comic Con at the Arena on the 13th of August this year and in 3 weeks we're going to Yorkshire Costume Play Convention also at Sheffield Arena, I'm going as Superman, my friend Cara is going as Super Girl, I've seen her in costume, she looks amazing.

So is anyone else going to any UK Comic Con or even US? Are you dressing up? If so who/what are you going as?

Comiccon is coming up this July in Montreal. I've been to many, have dressed up variously as an alien from Star Trek, a furry (I have a girlfriend who makes furry costumes for a living) and a zombie. Won't be going this year, even though Shatner will be there. I've seen him in the past. Would go if there were any actors from the walking dead though.

Last edited:
Above.

I've been going to the official Comic Con and various similar events in England for years, I enjoy getting dressed up and meeting and taking photos of like minded people at such events.

Anyone else fans? I know that Comic Con originated in the US, hence they have a lot more of this kind of thing there.

I've never been to Comic Con, but I really want to go sometime.

If you like getting dressed up, you should go to one, take your camera if you have one, or use the camera on your phone, you'll be able to take some cool shots of other costumes and maybe upload them to your Facebook or wherever.

Sorry to top a nearly 2 year old topic, but it came up in search that I'd already done a Comic Con topic, this one.

I went to MCM in London back in autumn 2015 and for the little time I was there I did sort of enjoy it.

I don't cope well with large crowds of people, being on my own and I also had ingrown toenails that were really painful so that didn't help. I might be persuaded to go there again now the feet have been sorted.

New Threads

Top Bottom