• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

DLA TO PIP STRESSED

Rainbowpride

AM FABULOUS DARLINGS
Am going from DLA TO PIP its very stressful i got help with filing out the form and sent it away
the person that did my form said id be called into an interveiw where i must talk
this is stressing me out i keep having times at home where all i can think about this
i can ask my dr to give me a note saying the interview would be too stressful for me but i dont know if she will do that
Am getting very upset and unwell because am worrying about it
Am worried ill go there and say something wrong we will not get the PIP and we will have no money to keep our cats no money for food no money for internet and me and my husband split up because of the stress
i keep crying my husband s telling me not to worry about it but i cant stop worrying OCD thoughts arent helping am going over and over scenarios
:(

Yeah, I hate form filling too. I have no idea what I'm entitled to and a lot of these forms are filled with jargon. Thankfully I had help from my care coordinator to fill out Employment Support Allowance forms.

I have been in the situation you're in now. I know it is hugely stressful and seems to go on forever. My CPN says it's best always to tell the DWP the worst possible scenarios of your conditions and their effects, because although you may need less help on good days, it's so important that the money's there to help you on worse days.

About the interview...I didn't have one. They can make decisions without interviews in certain circumstances, so hopefully the same will be true for you. When you fill the forms, think of as many things as you can to prove your case.
I definitely think it would be worth asking your doctor to write a letter saying you can't interview. If they say no, you haven't lost anything, but if you don't ask...

Good luck and lots of optimistic thoughts for you. It's an unpleasant process but I hope you'll be ok [emoji4]

Am really not so good had a bit of a wobble at home my husband started shouting at me because i was standing at the window rocking and getting upset because of this
he said i have to stop worrying about this but i cant get it out my mind at all he saying am making myself ill
had to take my Valium to calm me down still upset
had to shut the curtains because its too bright out side and i see people standing in the garden but my husband said there not there
how do you stop thinking of things your not meant to think about
:( made myself a mug of tea my husband laying on the sofa
trying to calm down and getting no where fast

About 4 months ago they changed me from DLA to ESA, and told me I couldn't work (not for money anyway), I was like, eh?! I have a 2 and half page CV of over 20 years in the voluntary sector and you're telling me it's a complete waste of time because I can't work properly?! I strongly disagree with their decision, but to appeal is way too much hassle and stress.

sorry to bump this
its 7.19 am here my husband is sleeping he went to bed at 4 am and i woke up at 5 am
been hanging out online
really not so good i cant wake my husband up as he will have a go at me for being silly about my drs appointment
sitting here with my unicorn crying

Aww, so sad for you. I really hope you'll be ok. Honestly, you're not the only one to feels you feel right now. Message me any time.

i cant do this less than an hour to go till my appointment am stressing out
my husband is with me now he is playing games at the moment
i dont know how to calm down
:(

sorry to hear that you're in such a state, i absolutely loathe when i
get overloaded and can't break that cycle of anxious thinking and
getting swamped with overwhelming emotions. sending you some
positive vibes and a hug ))))))))))))

tumblr_nemqgb3vew1szo3fgo1_500.jpg

New Threads

Top Bottom