• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Divergent

Rachel Albritton

grasping life by the horns
Which faction would you belong to if you were in the movie divergent? Would you choose Erudite, Candor, Amity, Dauntless or Abnegation?

me personally, l would be in Candor just because i like to speak my mind. lol

I might be inclined to say Dauntless...

I'm sure that Abnegation doesn't suit me at all. I'm not an overly science person, so that leaves out Erudite. Amity; meh... I think I do enjoy conflict from time to time.

I think either Candor or Dauntless... and since I'm at times more of a physical type of person, I think Dauntless would fit more.

Becouse of the manifesto and what dauntless was at the begining yeah i would choose dauntless. Me and my friend once had this ideia to make a tematic idk how you say it in english but i think its camping and we would have all tha factions and you know we would live like in the book.

Considering people already get into historic re-enactments and similar LARP (live action role playing) events, often spanning multiple days, I don't think it's that far-fetched for people to do this. Though perhaps Divergent as a source might be a bit to niche... too specific, for some. And perhaps the fact that Divergent actually takes place in a bigger urban environment might make it a bit more tricky.

If society were divided into specific factions, I likely wouldn't belong to any of them.

So you'd be factionless ? If I wasn't affected by physical health issues then most definitely Dauntless. Amity would be out, Candor is a possibility but I think as I am now it would have to be Erudite.

I used to be very active. Parachuting, Sub Aqua Diving, served in the military. Didn't quite fit in socially but I did my job ok. Nowadays I have physical health issues which mean I can't do anything active. Annoying but who said life had to be fair ?

New Threads

Top Bottom