• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Definition of your name, according to Urban Dictionary

gamers1700

These results can be hysterical. Post the #1 definition or the first definition that isn't the actual mainstream definition, the example, and after that post your favorite definition.

1. matthew 1632 up, 656 down

A sexy guy that liked the women and has a nice tooth brush
i love you matthew you so hot, i love your toothbrush

5. Matthew 630 up, 188

<noun>
1. Extremely sexy, smart, and athletic male.
2. Can sometimes be misconstrued as having a big ego or being over confident.
3. Commonly a Leo.
Matthew is the perfect guy.

Here's the uncanny thing: I am not unattractive, I am reasonably intelligent, though I'm not exactly athletic but I'm not flabby either. lol
#2 fits like a well worn belt.
And I am, in fact, a Leo.

Urban dictionary FTW!

chris 3298 up, 1189 down
is a slang for huge cock

like incredibly huge.
"oh man I wish I had a chris in me."

Chris 957 up, 285 down love it hate it
The ****ing ****, the most awesome person to ever live. He can kick your ass at anything and everything. Chris is a god among men.

"Dude, Chris totally kicked your ass!"

Lol.

Willow 73 up, 31 down
A girl who is an absolute sex goddess.

''That girl I was with last night was an absolute Willow!''

Willow 77 up, 40 down
The nicest girl you will ever meet, except when you piss her off. She is the person i really care about but she doesn't know it

''Willow is so beautiful''

The first two were stupid, so the first one I posted was actually the 3rd. The first one was to do with Buffy (obviously) and the second to do with getting rid of a child. :(

Oh damn Willow, that ain't good.

I can say for a fact your preferred example was spot-****ing-on!

btw, lol Chris

The nicest girl you will ever meet, except when you piss her off. She is the person i really care about but she doesn't know it
first two (I missed the last part) haha
What did you think I was referring to? :innocent:

William     1430 up, 434 down  
A charismastic, charming, handsome, respectful and chivalrous gentleman of high upbringing. A 'Prince Charming' so to speak in many aspects.
My god...he was the man of my dreams...such a William...

1. An English name coming from the German name, Vilhelm, literally meaning will(desire, will) and helmet (protection). It has many variants in over 50 languages. Variants include but are not limited to:
Wilhelm, Vilhelm, Guillaume, Guillermo, Guglielmo, and Guilherme

Nicknames for William include: Will, Bill, and Billiam.

According to the 1990 U.S. Census the name William is the 5th most popular first name with 2.451% of the male population

Many famous and successful people have been/are named William.

1. Bill Gates (richest man in the world)
2. Bill Clinton (Former president)
3. William the Conqueror (conqueror of England in 1066)
4. William Shakespeare (greatest writer of the English language)
5. King William of Prussia (Emperor of Germany before WWI)

A fine name, if I do say so myself.

Billiam? That's a first!

That sensation you have where you feel a sneeze coming, but it's not there yet... and sometimes it never arrives!
man: oh, Baby, I'm having a William!
wo-man: A what?
man: Be quiet, wo-man... I need to sneeze!
wo-man: whatever...
man: Damn, wo-man, you ruined it! My William passed..

lol

William is a really sweet boy, who is beyond amazing. He can always make you smile and laugh, no matter what. He has awesome hair and is incredibly cute. You always want a William in your life, always. No matter even if his girlfriend is a *****. :
Wow! Did you see how awesome William is?? I WANT ONE!

Homeboyy.
I saw a william in the hood.

:D

Lol: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Michael

Aaaw apparently I'm close to god. WRONG.

I'll do Katharine, Katherine (I'm Katharine on half my ID and Katherine on the other half) and Anastassia later... gonna go eat now.

Using my full name :Christopher

Maybe when you first meet a Christopher they'll seem like a jerk, and hurt you emotionally multiple times, or possible make the lamest jokes but one day he'll make up for it all, the best he can. Christophers will eventually realize the love that they've stored in a safe place for you. Christophers usually have the most gorgeous smile out there, and the most seductive voice. They're someone you wouldn't mind spending the rest of your entire life with. They have a tendancy to spend more time thinking of what to do for someone else than themselves. Christophers love adventure, new things, something to get their blood rushing and heart pounding.

Usually a charming man, but with rather perverted intent. He may seem simple minded, but hes really analyzing ways to seduce you. Hes not athletic, but hes competative. Chances are he spends more time playing dugeons and dragons then on facebook.
Wow, it's quite accurate

1. adam
The first Man to ever get laid.

2. adam
a goofy,funny,crazii,outgoing,loving person!
a guy with this name is amazing. he is adorable and very caring person. he will always be there for you. he might have the nickname goober. he can make you laugh no matter what,even if ur having the worst day ever. some people may call him weird or strange, but if he wasnt all of those things then he wouldn't be goober. he is a remarkable person,trustworthy, and an awesome friend.

:p

Lol, I just looked Adam up since it's my middle name (one of them). Didn't know you'd already posted it, but the first definition made me laugh. :lol:

Sarah960 up, 141 down
A cool girl, generally pretty, smart and funny. into expressing herself through music, art, and or acting. fun to be around, and even though she may not know it, shes loved by everyone. people who hate her, either hate her for something she did or hate her out of jealousy. Shes very romantic and a little bookish, but can also be sexy when she wants to. Usually very happy/positive, unless something emotionally or mentally crusing happens.guy 1:"did you see that girl, yesterday she looked kinda quiet, but today shes letting her true colours show!"
guy 2:"she's such a sarah"
guy 1:"I secretly love that girl! i have to find out who she is!

sarah340 up, 62 down
Means "princess" in hebrew. Sarahs are fun to be around and dont care what others think about them. They are loyal and trustworthy and have a good sense of humor. They are bold, brave, and attractive, but certainly not perfect (then again who is?). Overall you'll want to spend your time with them and get to know them better. You learn things about yourself through them and appreciate having them in your life. Still dont be fooled, they can have an attitude if they dont agree with something- mostly its sarcasm so either accept the remarks or just ignore them.ohhh sarahh.

New Threads

Top Bottom