• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Dating apps and Meeting apps

Caelix3

I’m kind of curious how to know when too young is too young and too old is too old though.

I mean obviously I wouldn’t like a little kid, that’s pedophilia. But I mean how old teen wise is too young. I know 16 and below is too young for me. But I dunno if it is based on preference or what. Like what rules say that a certain age is too young to date? I’m honestly curious.

Also does anyone recommend any dating apps or meeting people apps?

I've tried MeetMe, PlentyOfFish, OkCupid, Tinder, and I think that's it.

As for age Just use best judgement. I've never tried dating apps, but I've been thinking about using them for a while. I just never make the jump and do it mostly because chicken out. I would like to know more about individual apps.

Apparently there's something called Tinder that's a Dating app, I don't know if it's any good, I know not to use online dating.

Although I have applied to the next series of The Undateables.

New Threads

Top Bottom