• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Dance? I’m talk’en bout Disco, yeah that 80’s thing. :-)

Nothing to be sorry about the trick back on your feet again can be done, lots of walking first with a walker then graduate to walking with a bit of assistance. walked 3 kilometers Monday forgot to bring drink, started to feel faint wife had to get car pick me up just short of goal. took a couple of days to recover each time I push like this my walking improves a few days latter.

My son and his fiance, want our help in planning a wedding, criteria, dancing for her, good party for him. should be fun. Our wedding was forty years ago, country style she is from Albania, just got her citzenship. up grading her education, to get teaching certificate already has doctorate (In education). That's bureacracy. we are a bilingual Province, French, English, with four school systems. Public, Catholic and
French in both. she is covering all her bases as she speaks multiple languages taking it in French.

Last edited:
Can't keep still. Put the tunes on and it takes over my limbs & joints.

I could dance in my roller boots.
Remember those from the 80s?
I was a young teenager trying to copy the music videos.
I spent a good part of my early teens with wheels on my feet.

By the time I looked old enough to get into a nightclub (minus roller boots) Frankie goes to Hollywood, New Order, Sioux and the Banshees (sp?) were everywhere.

I have loved disco music since I was around eleven. Most of the music I have on CD and iTunes is disco and 80s music. I even have some more obscure songs that seem to have been forgotten about including Ta Mara and the Seen’s Everybody Dance and Baby Love by Regina. The Regina song is a weird situation as the album it was on was only available on iTunes for about a year after not ever being found there and then suddenly pulled and its really hard to find the song without exporting CDs or buying the record but not everyone has a record player. Only YouTube has versions of it that is digital. Not even 80s compilations include the song and it was a Top 10 hit! Dance music is very useful to me as I am trying to become a drag queen that performs regularly and my main drag style is 80s pop star and I typically perform this type of music.

I love disco, it’s one of my favorite genres besides city pop. God knows I don’t have the strength to visit an actual club to listen to it, but my Spotify is full to the brim with disco songs from artists such as Heatwave, Carrie Lucas, and CHIC.

New Threads

Top Bottom