• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Countdown from 100 to 0

61 is the 18th Prime Number.
Sixty-one is the sum of two squares, 52 + 62.

I was going to explain what color the two digits of the number sixty-one are, in my
synaesthetic experience, but then I realized that would just be taking the digits separately as
6 and 1, which is not really the number 61.

So I won't do that.

Please tell us the colours.synaesthesia, to me, seems a transcendent gift.
I feel sound as physical sensation, but I don't know if that's quite the same.
Please, only if ya wana, explain how you experience numbers, it seems beautiful.

BB 61 (USS Iowa)

300px-BB61_USS_Iowa_BB61_broadside_USN.jpg

A 44-gallon drum (known as a 55-gallon drum in the United States,
is a cylindrical container (drum) with a nominal capacity of 44 imperial gallons,
55 U.S. gallons or 205 litres. The drums are commonly used for transporting
oils and fuels, but can be used for storing various chemicals as well.

when I was 15 years old I had a job at the local port, filling shipping containers with those drums, I know em well.
54 gallon drums

Rhythm-Traders-Cuba-Gallery-74-1200x900.jpg

10258971_10204332413418641_719522918633421003_o.jpg

One use of two 55 gallon drums at my house. The bottom barrel is the smoker. 1 June last year. Violets blooming.

54 - 1 = 53

Fifty-three is the racing number of Herbie in the 1969 film The Love Bug:

250px-Herbie.jpg

The sum of the first 53 primes is 5830, which is divisible by 53, a property shared by few other numbers.

You drum oven is great Tree!!! I had a mate who made a much more basic design out of one also, worked great.

imageShirtLogo-52-1263366015.gif

You drum oven is great Tree!!! I had a mate who made a much more basic design out of one also, worked great.

imageShirtLogo-52-1263366015.gif

Is this your entry for #52?
I am going to count it as #52.....
The number 52 appears in relationship to this post now.
(cause I want to put up the next one...:))

:redapple::redapple::redapple::redapple::redapple::redapple::redapple:
:greenapple::greenapple::greenapple::greenapple::greenapple::greenapple::greenapple:
:greenapple::greenapple::greenapple::greenapple::greenapple::greenapple::greenapple:

an odd number which is the square of another odd number.
7 x 7 = 49

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom