• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Confused Loneliness

I will screenshot this and try to apply it to what I’m going through right now with an abuser of mine… he groomed me when I was 16 and I just recently kicked him out of my life once again… countless times for the past years have I “been done” with him. He’s like a drug to me and I need to form a habit of being without him and the stable insanity that ensues his presence in my life. I will try to get to the 10 day mark! Today is day 2 and there’s still fresh pepper spray stains on my walls…

Ok so that's alot to unpack. I would sheldon cooper it and be even more wierd.

So am going to call that type of abuse/love/?[ it's ok to be confused about that]

Yo Yo lil Sl**ch B**ch please help me.

Safety Plan time, please,please,please. You need to get some more distance in your relationship. Preferably 1200miles or so. It's just not ok to have violence in your life. If you want to support some one it should be a medical student who is all tanned and yummy. Or an amazing artist, who has thier own money and is great in bed.

So safety plan step one

Yo Yo *****
Aka
Covert manipulative narcissist.
Drama queen in blue Jean's
Please Help me??!!
And don't forget

But I love you baby

Anyways
Love dont do it like that. Really.

Stay cliqued up all the time.
Never be alone. I know that sucks but that's step one. No Solo
Here's why:

It's basically spellcraft. You have been enscorceled, perhaps by a man you have totally underestimated, the whole damn time. That type of magic is nullified in the presence of

A Group of Discerning Women

Step two

This part sucks even more than the first part. Generate Documentation, so you can

Rat Him Out In Court

It's really like that now. It's not your fault.

Start a new journal if you dont have one. Include dialogue, gestures, intoxication, property damages, threats of violence,
Times, dates, witnesses, issues
You may not need it, but write it all down anyways and have someone else hold the paper for you.

Leave and stay elsewhere
At least get It set up. So you have somewhere else to go, that he doesnt know about.

Communicate your fears

Tell real life people or forum people or social workers or crisis line ppl what is going on, and how it makes you feel.

Make Contact with the Resistance

There is likely a domestic violence shelter, or CASA office, or a SANE nurse, or one of the Ladies at the Clinic, or a Church Lady. Look for rape crisis line. Or domestic violence support. Just call one of them, and say you need to talk.

Find them soon. There is a Mighty Mighty way in the women's movement these days. Try the United Way, they often have connections. You may not need to go hide out in a shelter for a while, but those folks are the missing element. They teach people like you good things.

Dont be ashamed.

Once you establish a circle of right thinking women, they will help you dislodge the leach, and recover your dignity. Think of it like trying to pull a tick of of your own back. It's best to have help.

It's all too harsh what I said. Profane even. Anyways. Shame keeps secrets, a warrior is not ashamed. The secret is someone else's weight. It's a trick, you didnt report the abuse, so now your submissive self assumes blame, like you participated in your own injury. That's a front!!!!

[ that the abuser deliberately instills in you.]

The yo yo biscuit is a common theme in abuse. They go. They wait. They manipulate. Wheedle and cajole. You still love the guy, inside, or you want to. They have you convinced that you are way way less than. They come back. They act nice. Things start slipping sideways. More abuse. If it seems like its rhythmic it's because it is, like beating a drum. Legacy of Abuse, què no?

You are not in any way, shape or form, nor by any worthy measure "less than". Or good enough. Or kinda ok. You are amazing and beautiful and generous and compassionate and a fine human person. Hands holding hands holding hands.

Ok so that's alot to unpack. I would sheldon cooper it and be even more wierd.

So am going to call that type of abuse/love/?[ it's ok to be confused about that]

Yo Yo lil Sl**ch B**ch please help me.

Safety Plan time, please,please,please. You need to get some more distance in your relationship. Preferably 1200miles or so. It's just not ok to have violence in your life. If you want to support some one it should be a medical student who is all tanned and yummy. Or an amazing artist, who has thier own money and is great in bed.

So safety plan step one

Yo Yo *****
Aka
Covert manipulative narcissist.
Drama queen in blue Jean's
Please Help me??!!
And don't forget

But I love you baby

Anyways
Love dont do it like that. Really.

Stay cliqued up all the time.
Never be alone. I know that sucks but that's step one. No Solo
Here's why:

It's basically spellcraft. You have been enscorceled, perhaps by a man you have totally underestimated, the whole damn time. That type of magic is nullified in the presence of

A Group of Discerning Women

Step two

This part sucks even more than the first part. Generate Documentation, so you can

Rat Him Out In Court

It's really like that now. It's not your fault.

Start a new journal if you dont have one. Include dialogue, gestures, intoxication, property damages, threats of violence,
Times, dates, witnesses, issues
You may not need it, but write it all down anyways and have someone else hold the paper for you.

Leave and stay elsewhere
At least get It set up. So you have somewhere else to go, that he doesnt know about.

Communicate your fears

Tell real life people or forum people or social workers or crisis line ppl what is going on, and how it makes you feel.

Make Contact with the Resistance

There is likely a domestic violence shelter, or CASA office, or a SANE nurse, or one of the Ladies at the Clinic, or a Church Lady. Look for rape crisis line. Or domestic violence support. Just call one of them, and say you need to talk.

Find them soon. There is a Mighty Mighty way in the women's movement these days. Try the United Way, they often have connections. You may not need to go hide out in a shelter for a while, but those folks are the missing element. They teach people like you good things.

Dont be ashamed.

Once you establish a circle of right thinking women, they will help you dislodge the leach, and recover your dignity. Think of it like trying to pull a tick of of your own back. It's best to have help.

It's all too harsh what I said. Profane even. Anyways. Shame keeps secrets, a warrior is not ashamed. The secret is someone else's weight. It's a trick, you didnt report the abuse, so now your submissive self assumes blame, like you participated in your own injury. That's a front!!!!

[ that the abuser deliberately instills in you.]

The yo yo biscuit is a common theme in abuse. They go. They wait. They manipulate. Wheedle and cajole. You still love the guy, inside, or you want to. They have you convinced that you are way way less than. They come back. They act nice. Things start slipping sideways. More abuse. If it seems like its rhythmic it's because it is, like beating a drum. Legacy of Abuse, què no?

You are not in any way, shape or form, nor by any worthy measure "less than". Or good enough. Or kinda ok. You are amazing and beautiful and generous and compassionate and a fine human person. Hands holding hands holding hands.
Sad this is is that I already have a restraining order against him… and he ran so the police didn’t arrest him even though he broke the order and also completely destroyed my iPhone 11. Yikes.

Ok that's really scary. I want to encourage you even more to reach out. It's not a burden honest. They are hoping someone like you would call. They are mostly volunteers and college students, with a core of true believers. The shelter here where I live was started by three women, the used to just bring people into thier own homes.

I am sorry you are having such a difficult time. Remember to document, witness and communicate. I'm really glad you found this forum. I hope it all gets better.

I can heavily relate to this only that my abusers didn't use isolation and shame, the story remains the same though. It's hard to make friends and in my case I don't get many chances to period because I don't trust people as easily and it's hard to get comfortable with them. I don't know what their actual intentions are in the friendship and if they have anything else against me brewing up. I have a lot of experience with being back stabbed. Many people are also baffled by my autistic traits socially, it's like we speak 2 different languages with the way I use language both verbally and body language wise. Mnay just don't understand and that puts up a barrier before anything else in the first place. It's not that I or they are dysfunctional, we just experience and interact on what feels like a basis of 2 totally different worlds. I enjoy my solitude often though because I have a lot going on in my head to work with mentally and spiritually but just being alone isn't enough. I need to be alone in a place I'm comfortable with, if for example I hate where I live that is not going to work out and nothing will ever get done with or without people because now the very space I live in feels somewhat suffocating and hostile to my being.

New Threads

Top Bottom