• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Comparing New York cheesecake to Russian sweatened cottage cheese

Someone needs to write an essay or short story with that title.

Well, the essay can be along the lines of my OP

The short story can be the one about my specifically going to the Russian store, where I bought the four cottage cheese fillings so that I can compare them to cheesecake. Then, unlike most other times, I couldn't find the cheesecakes in coffee shops (I guess they were sold out). Then I came to Barns and Noble, where they had a cheesecake, and then I ate it.

Since I don't drive, the trip to get the cottage cheese took the whole day, the trip to get a cheesecake took half a day. So it was quite a story, actually.

Well, the essay can be along the lines of my OP

The short story can be the one about my specifically going to the Russian store, where I bought the four cottage cheese fillings so that I can compare them to cheesecake. Then, unlike most other times, I couldn't find the cheesecakes in coffee shops (I guess they were sold out). Then I came to Barns and Noble, where they had a cheesecake, and then I ate it.

Since I don't drive, the trip to get the cottage cheese took the whole day, the trip to get a cheesecake took half a day. So it was quite a story, actually.

Are you a writer? Write it. It’s the best. The way writing used to be.

Hey, sorry its been a while. I didn't mean to ignore you, its just that I am not a writer. I am long winded, yes. But being a writer is more than just long winded. It is also about putting emotion in there, etc. And every time I am thinking "hey I should put a time aside to do it" I keep asking myself "why am I not putting the time aside to work on my math thesis that I need to finish this month?" See what I mean?

How about this, maybe I can just give you the details of what happened, without trying to make it a piece of art (and like I said I am long winded) and then you can turn it into a novel for me? And that would be our joint project I suppose :)

New Threads

Top Bottom