• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Clumsiness

I am also clumsy,especially when i am tired or stressed out, i can't control well my hands.The last week i was sleeping less and my phone slipped from my hands numerous times. On Sunday i tried to grap a cup of tea and i spilled it on my father,who got scared and spilled his own cup of coffee onhimself. I brought chaos ha ha ha .
This week i am sleeping more and i have better control of my hands. Keeping a good sleeping routine helps. I also try to meditate each day.
When i walk it also seems like i can't walk on a straight line. It's like i don't have a good coordination and balance. The funny thing is, i windsurf and i don't loose my balance easily. I like watersports.

In high school (~35 years ago, when PCs weren't ubiquitous), I had started turning in typewritten homework because I was tired of getting my right answers marked wrong when the teacher couldn't read my writing.

Typing is more efficient than handwriting for me. I'm a fairly quick typist - maybe 60 WPM - but very slow at writing stuff down. I don't have to look at my fingers when I type words composed of the alphabet letters, but do have to look at the number keys because I never learned that in high school typing class.

I don't have to look at my fingers when I type words composed of the alphabet letters, but do have to look at the number keys because I never learned that in high school typing class.
I'm pretty good with the number pad, thanks to several years of retail. I still make mistakes, of course, but I think I'm about as adept with that as with typing words.

I know I'm clumsy. I've walked into doorways, bumped my head on the freezer door and my car door when getting in, and tripped over my own feet. I still have a knot on my head from when I hit my head on the freezer door just last night. My handwriting sucks, too. My drawing is okay, though. These are a couple of my drawings, one in MS Paint Digitally and one on paper in pen Traditionally.
giggles_c__cackles_and_her_cubs_by_auburneythehyena-dbcrnam.png
20190618_185552.jpg

I know I'm clumsy. I've walked into doorways, bumped my head on the freezer door and my car door when getting in, and tripped over my own feet. I still have a knot on my head from when I hit my head on the freezer door just last night. My handwriting sucks, too. My drawing is okay, though. These are a couple of my drawings, one in MS Paint Digitally and one on paper in pen Traditionally.View attachment 66411 View attachment 66412

New Threads

Top Bottom