• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Citrus poll!

Citrus fruits?

• Oranges

Votes: 13 86.7%
  • Lemons

Votes: 9 60.0%
  • Limes

Votes: 10 66.7%
  • Grapefruits

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Tangerines

• Hybrids

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Sour

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Sweet

• Tart

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • I don't like citrus fruit

Votes: 1 6.7%

• Total voters

Metalhead

Video game and movie addict.
V.I.P Member
As I am currently munching on a blood orange, I offer you this poll on citrus fruits.

I like all of the above but can’t have grapefruit since I take certain medications.
I am obsessed with lemonade and orange juice lol

There is a Tropicana factory near the freeway. Omg, what a orange sweet stench. It's amazing that you can smell it driving the entire length of the block.

Limes, limeade, lime on anything. Tangellos are easily found here. And of course, we are home of Key Lime pie.

Lemons are awesome and versatile. Oranges are cool too. And I don't recall when I last had key lime pie and now I have to go look for one.

I love mandarin and clementine oranges, I find the larger ones often don’t have enough flavor for me, but that may well just be because they haven’t been quality ones. I’m not a fan of grapefruit. I’m sure I’ve had a tangerine at some point, but I don’t remember it, so evidently I didn’t like or dislike it too much. I like lemon or lime used with other things (I often add a bit of lemon juice to chicken I’m cooking, for example), but I need another flavor in there to cut the tartness. I like lemon and lime in dessert sort of things, as well, but interestingly, I usually find orange only okay in such things. For sweetened fake-fruit things like popsicles or candy, lime is often my favorite flavor, if that counts (or even if it doesn’t;)).

I don't like the taste of anything sour. I especially don't like lemons. I like oranges and tangerines, but that's all.

Orange juice and lemonade are my favorites.
Lemon and lime in teas for flavor.
I always loved grapefruit at breakfast and it grow easily here.
But I can't eat it now due to certain medications either.

@Aspychata It's funny, when I was going to business school in Missouri, age 18,
we had a small cafe in the college and I had lunch there every day.
Same thing every day, too.
Egg salad sandwich, pickles, Eskimo pie bar and a bottle of Tropicana from the plant you mention. Never thought I would someday see it!

My favorite is Valencia oranges, but I like navel oranges & tangerines, too. :tangerine:
I like lemon & lime juices in things, but not as fruit by itself. :lemon:

New Threads

Top Bottom