• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Circles Within Circles

Riley

You ever watch a show or read a book that features MANY similarities to another medium? Or a fictional character's resemblance to someone in real life? Share your brainfarts/realizations here! I'll go first:

• "The Saint" (The Amazing World Of Gumball): This thought struck me mere seconds ago. Who else can recall this...Interesting episode where Gumball Watterson sets out to prove that Alan the balloon is just as bad as him/the rest of them? And he does so by actively tormenting him. But, in the end, he does not succeed. Sound familiar? I'll give ya a hint: All it takes is one bad day.
  • Harley Quinn: I was watching a Rob Dyke video that covered three evil cops from history. First on the list? Antoinette Frank. Both women were hired into professions meant to help people. Both fell for a criminal. Both committed crimes as a result. And (Please don't sue or shoot me) recently, I've been deciding that Harley can and will be compared to Karla Homolka.
  • Wuya (Xiaolin Showdown): She is essentially a female Voldemort. Both were stripped of their mortal forms by heroes; Only Wuya didn't get beaten by a baby. Both returned to flesh by means of a traitor. Both came very close to victory, only to be unexpectedly defeated. Both sought out magical items to boost their powers. In appearance, she bears a faint resemblance to obscure DC character Gloss/Xian Po from The New Guardians.

This reminds me of the website: TV Tropes. I think you'll really enjoy it.

I liked the Joker one.

Personally, I've found that:

Light from Death Note and Lelouch from Code Geass are very similar. I know that they're from the same medium but still. They're both light-skinned boys; skinny; in their late teens; with brown hair; who are very smart and use their smartness to take over the world. They both go a little mad in the process.

New Threads

Top Bottom