• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Cheryl who?

benjimanbreeg

I'm sick of all this ********, about footballer's cheating. If Cashley cole had a non famous wife, and cheated on her, it wouldn't be such a big deal. It was made out to be, with John Terry, cause he was the England captain. Like Beckham cheated on his wife, but she is? famous. All this celebrity crap jesus. Cheryl Cole is just some rough Gerodie bird, who made it on to a reality tv girl band, even though she can't sing. She mimes her songs. She's dull as dishwater, personality wise. And had a mouth full of rotten teeth before fame. Seems like celeb's "career's" have **** all to do, with what they actually are meant to be doing as their job. She's a singer who can't sing. Imagine having a normal job, you can't do, but still get paid millions. lol. Good way to help the economy? All these rich "stars" donate a weeks wages into the system.

I hate celebrities in general too. It's oh-so-such a very shallow lifestyle.

Care-o-meter reads zero on all celebrity news.

Edit: Ooh, 1000th post.

Welcome to the world of celebrity news, where all 'news' is merely gossip for the herds to up their reputations.

LOL A lot of helpless mediocrity in the world. Post-modernism allows everyone to be a kind of commercial bogey irrespective of the actual worth, with or without real talent. It's 'not even crap', 'not even wrong'. I'm even more bored when suddenly any bloke (I don't care if it's Terry, Cole, or Rooney) comes up with a ghost-written book/autobiography just to add to the personal market luster of things. Even Snoop Dogg wrote a novel!!! :rofl: It's a faceless world at large, without real individuals.

I have no idea how it feels like to be stupid as in Stoopid. :wtf2:

Cheryl Cole is from girls aloud and I don't see WHAT is so interesting about her at all... I really don't :thumbsdown:
And she was also more famous because she got married to a footballer and normally relationships like that don't seem to last and plus they kinda rushed into marriage I would of thought. :thumbsdown:

Now that's SOOO not cool

New Threads

Top Bottom