• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Chemist warehouse

pax

Best prices on everything guaranteed - but why do they have to play 3 different competing radio stations and announcement tracks at the same time??? It's a meltdown in a box.

Agree, similar at costco today. Charity fundraiser over the loudspeaker, tables everywhere as well with food samples. Practically ran out of the place, was moving so fast, my husband couldn't keep up with me. Thought a tuesday would be quiet.

Unfortunately I can't fill prescriptions or get fluvax online.:(
Have you tried "legit" online pharmacies? Canadapharmacyreviews and Pharmacychecker will give you some ideas. You usually need to send them your prescription, but they'll deliver to your home.

Last edited:
Have you tried "legit" online pharmacies? Canadapharmacyreviews and Pharmacychecker will give you some ideas. You usually need to send them your prescription, but they'll deliver to your home.
Interesting.

How do you go with customs though?

If it's prescription only, won't it get stopped?

Interesting.

How do you go with customs though?

If it's prescription only, won't it get stopped?
In theory, it's illegal. In practice, US customs people ignore it IF it's only a 90-day supply or less. They're on record as saying it's fine to do this. Seems strange, but there you go. Hence the huge popularity of Canadian pharmacies in the USA; medicine imported from Canada (or any other country in the world, actually) is a lot cheaper than medicine bought in the US. Mainly because the US government is almost unique in the developed world in that it doesn't bulk-buy drugs for its national health system (because there isn't one!), so the price stays high.

In theory, it's illegal. In practice, US customs people ignore it IF it's only a 90-day supply or less. They're on record as saying it's fine to do this. Seems strange, but there you go. Hence the huge popularity of Canadian pharmacies in the USA; medicine imported from Canada (or any other country in the world, actually) is a lot cheaper than medicine bought in the US. Mainly because the US government is almost unique in the developed world in that it doesn't bulk-buy drugs for its national health system (because there isn't one!), so the price stays high.

Very interesting. What a silly situation for the most powerful nation on earth!

I would imaging it benefits someone though ;)

I'm also in Australia and I thought you were for some reason...

New Threads

Top Bottom