• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Change Name or Hide Profile

Looks like some fonts have been globally reduced in size. My browser version hasn't changed. I just noticed it during this session having not exited the site at any time.

Mighty small letters in the descriptions of discussions and members presently online. Can't immediately say I don't like it though. Wondering if it bothers anyone else. Though yet another future reduction in size would make them unreadable in my case.

Last edited:
Looks like some fonts have been globally reduced in size. My browser version hasn't changed. I just noticed it during this session having not exited the site at any time.

Mighty small letters in the descriptions of discussions and members presently online. Can't immediately say I don't like it though. Wondering if it bothers anyone else. Though yet another future reduction in size would make them unreadable in my case.

Yeah, I noticed that today.
Some are pretty teeny.

Yeah, I noticed that today.
Some are pretty teeny.

Well, Brent has been here the entire time. I suspect he has a concise explanation. It can often be a method of "expanding screen real estate", in reducing certain fonts that can truly afford to be reduced. That I get. ;)

Well, Brent has been here the entire time. I suspect he has a concise explanation. It can often be a method of "expanding screen real estate", in reducing certain fonts that can truly afford to be reduced. That I get. ;)

Yes.
It is to benefit mobile users.

Yes.
It is to benefit mobile users.

Stands to reason, especially when the application is no longer being ported to TapaTalk.

There may be more to reduce given such a need under the circumstances.

Update: Or not. Looks like they've been changed again.

2/4/17 And again. This time even smaller. I had to "zoom in" using my browser this time.

Last edited:
I just realized I messed up on my username too.
It was supposed to be AHClemist
could a staff member change it for me? I would really appreciate it.

New Threads

Top Bottom