• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

superboyian

Former Co-Owner
V.I.P Member
Has anybody else also noticed this about Chair's avatar, everytime you reload the page, apparently it constantly changes, EVEN when he's offline... How weird? But AWESOME! :D

Nooooooooooo, I wanted to go search that for myself. :lol: But still, I find that so cool. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

An ever-changing avatar---Carlos Castenada probably would approve of that.
In Journey to Ixtlan, one character recommends never to have routines, so that
enemies will be unable to track you.

I tried the link in this thread, but it seems to have nothing to do with the subject.
There is some information in this link, at the moment.:How do you make a changing Avatar - FlyingGiants

I would not like to have an ever-changing avatar, myself.
I would rather be who I am. It would be too tiring to constantly
adapt to a new image.

I am speaking of the visual image used to represent me,
not my physical/mental/spiritual self. Those attributes
change pretty slowly, though, so
in general, I am recognizable long term.

New Threads

Top Bottom