• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Can you purchase VIP membership

Gift2humanity

V.I.P Member
Can you purchase VIP membership on here. I do not want to be important I just want more access to parts of the forum I don't currently have.
Thanks

Yep go to your avatar at the top of the screen with your name click on it it's has options
Screenshot_20201221-233833.png
Screenshot_20201221-233929.png
can you see account upgrades in the bottomish right hand corner?

Is there a way to purchase without having to go through PayPal?
It's no difference to other payments really ,you just say I want to pay by debit card ,there's you payment plan on this site so no difference.

It's no difference to other payments really ,you just say I want to pay by debit card ,there's you payment plan on this site so no difference.
Yeah, all I saw was a PayPal option, nothing else... Unless I'm missing something... I've had negative experiences with PayPal and would rather not go through there again...

Yeah, all I saw was a PayPal option, nothing else... Unless I'm missing something... I've had negative experiences with PayPal and would rather not go through there again...
Screenshot_20201222-164517.png
Screenshot_20201222-164534_kindlephoto-13765275.png
tap on pay by debit card then it's guest checkout no PayPal

New Threads

Top Bottom