• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Can you delete posts on this site?

Don't you see the "Delete" option at the lower edge of
whatever post it is you want to remove?

You can't. But you can edit your posts up to a month after creating them if you upgrade your account.
Don't you see the "Delete" option at the lower edge of
whatever post it is you want to remove?
The "Delete" and "Edit" options disappear some time after posting.

If you can delete, it would be alongside the "Report" option. For example, other people's posts just say "Report," but the list will be longer on your own posts.

I believe buoy is most correct. I love to delete what I create. However, you can probably try to visit any post you've made 3 days afterwards and you can edit the text, but not delete the post.

@Jason5
@bard
@buoy

As I understand it, VIP members can delete their posts any time. Non VIP members have a limited time to do so. If you need help you can reach out to a staff member directly for more specific instructions.

My account can edit and delete posts for up to one hour after creation.

When I first joined, I could delete for much longer (at least a week).
Edit was always quite brief (maybe always an hour).

New Threads

Top Bottom