• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Cake

View attachment 115581

I wish we had this tradition when I was a kid. All we got to do was sing Happy Birthday.

;)
All I see here is cruelty heaped upon their victim on what should be a happy occasion. I am disgusted. Disgusting excuses for being human do things like that. Right now, I am beyond anger . . . it is so close to triggering me . . . it is as if seeing somebody abused, wounds me.

Last edited:
I have a really good chocolate cheesecake recipe. Once I took up baking for a hobby and saw what goes into baked sweets, I came to realize why they are so unhealthy. That doesn't stop me from eating such things though.

A few times I've made a recipe called Death by Chocolate. It had three layers of chocolate cake. The first two were covered with seedless raspberry jam and chocolate buttercream. Then the top layer was put in place and the whole thing was covered in thick fudge frosting. It was OK, if you like chocolate.

There is a bakery that I know of that makes an awesome crumb cake. Most other places have a thick cake with a crumb topping. This place has a thin veneer of cake and a thick mound of crumb topping.

I love my mom's homemade Black Forest cake. I even sometimes have it made for my birthday, even though Mom doesn't think you should stick candles into the whipped cream topping.

New Threads

Top Bottom