• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Burning the Midnight Oil as Always!

Which is my favourite supermarket?

• Total voters

LeroyT1000

Hi everyone thank you for having me on here. I'm 34 and only got diagnosed just over a year ago but I've always known I was different from childhood. People have called me weird yet I've excelled in many things like health and fitness and talents are drawing and writing poetry and playing guitar. I also have a high IQ.

I've had many obsessions in my life which have got me into trouble sometimes. 15 years ago I was fascinated by replica guns which proved to be consequential.

I'm very impatient and want everything now. I'm tattood, I'm a Yorkshireman and I'm great! I'm glad I am finally comfortable about who I am and to discover the reason why I do things that surprise a lot of people that I've met in life including family.

I'm not going to lie I've had some real bad times and fortunately I've managed to get through them without anti depressants etc. Training and eating good food has been my saviour.

I've never been able to hold a relationship down because of lack of understanding from both sides. Hopefully I will meet an Aspie girl one day as maybe that will work out :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 160
As long as there's hope a man's journey is not complete. For around every corner that passes him by is the promise of a forgotten dream :)

Thank you great to meet you! I've got a big tribal one and an airborne tattoo on my chest. I want to get more as soon as I get some disposable income! How are you?
I am well :3

I have thought about getting tattoos in the past, but I'm not certain how I want to design it.

I see you have 冬 on the middle design. Why winter? Just curious. :) My tattoo is of stylised plum blossoms, a late winter flower, so kind of a similar theme.

Sorry to hijack your thread, LeroyT1000. :oops::D
I love winter! My favorite season, I like the cold, best stuff always happens to me in winter, and I am fascinated with Japanese culture/Kanji

New Threads

Top Bottom