• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Breaking News: Elon Musk admits he has Asperger's during SNL monologue

I was thinking about it, and technically he's right - not the first person on SNL to come out with it (Dan Aykroyd), but the first on SNL to admit it.

He did well running human in emulation mode in the Wario skit though, I'll give him that. I got a good laugh from it.

I could not care less. Actually, it's cringy to think that people will end up comparing us to this so called "celebrity" whom I've never even heard of until now.

I just can't understand modern day celebrities. In the 70's, 80's and some of the 90's most celebrities I saw in the media at least had at least some kind of skill or talent, like singing, dancing, acting, or comedy. Now they're they're just a bunch of idiots doing cringy, second-hand embarrassing things on the internet and they have absolutely nothing worth celebrating about. The world is just awful and getting worse every day.

Comparing us... People who do not understand a thing look for something to compare it to. Inevitable and unavoidable. Some people have heard of Asperger's and have a mental picture of Sheldon Cooper. When people think of autism, it's that kid in the special ed class who bangs his head against the wall. They picture Rain Man. A few might think of Greta Thunberg and that isn't necessarily a good picture either.

Autism is an incredibly wide-ranged spectrum. It is impossible to have a model that represents more than a tiny fraction of people in the category. There are successful billionaires and there are those who would be dead in days without constant assistance. There are savants and there are those incapable of expressing themselves. The great mass exists in the middle of the two extremes and will never get much publicity.

Not much we can do about it. The brilliant ones get all the attention because they make news. The extremely disabled ones are presented as the model by Autism Speaks. Personally, I'd rather be thought of like Elon Musk. Like him or hate him, he is powerful and a visionary.

I just want to say I don't care what Elon Musk is; he exploits his workers & therefore I despise him.

I just want to say I don't care what Elon Musk is; he exploits his workers & therefore I despise him.
I would love to be exploited by Elon Musk. I would love to have that mad level of skill that would make me worth his exploitation.

I really dislike Elon Musk.
Elon Musk's "brain chip" experiments allegedly torture monkeys.
Intelligent, social macaque monkeys removed their own fingers from stress.
Why Is Elon Musk's Company Allowed to Torture Monkeys? We should demand an Investigation of This Abuse!
He's a billionaire who's famous for making cars that are neither self-driving nor very safe, and for taking over whole towns with his rocket company. He's Elon Musk and his recent research venture into "brain chip" technology involved mutilating the brains of monkeys. More than one dozen of these innocent animals died because of Musk's mad-scientist experiments. While Neuralink, Musk's brain chip company that's responsible for the shoddy research, is denying the claims and asserting that it acted in line with ethical principles for research, watch groups claim otherwise. Now, animal lovers are demanding the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) take action.
The organization Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine (PCRM) has filed an official complaint with the USDA against Neuralink. In its report, PCRM claims Neuralink's research caused animals "extreme" suffering — as evidence by signs such as vomiting, stress and anxiety, hair loss, and loss of appetite. Some monkeys even displayed self-mutilating behaviors, including painfully removing their own fingers. It seems clear that Musk's company violated the Animal Welfare Act, but the USDA has yet to act on this violation. There is no reason his company should EVER need to torture innocent animals to conduct its research

I also will continue to believe Musk is a walking festering carbuncle propped up to resemble a human.

I think Elon Musk is exactly what the world needs right now. He has supercharged space exploration and shaken up the auto industry. If I were young and had the skills I'd love to work for him.

You could make a case that Bezos is mistreating workers because he has a lot of low-paid workers in warehouse and delivery. Most of Musk's workers are well paid and highly skilled.

have not seen to many low paid auto workers. Or low paid highly skilled aerospace worker's.
Othewise he is a bit of a clown.

New Threads

Top Bottom