• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Boundaries between different relationships

NerdyAngels

Hi!
I'm in a graduate course and I wanted to put together some thoughts on how living with Asperger's may alter perceptions of relationships. I don't know about you guys, but I've never gotten it down. Maybe I'm just a traditionalist. If you could do the survey below, that would be amazing. I'd love for more folks to represent. Thanks! Just so you know - it's anonymous and it's completely fine if you decide not to. Thanks!

Relationship Boundaries Survey

Thanks!

I tried taking your survey, but I found the few answer choices inadequate to express my feeling on the questions. Also there's not enough space in the "other" option to explain why it was chosen. Also certain parts are unclear. What is meant by "family member?" A sibling or a spouse? Is it a close family member like a sister or a more distant one like a third cousin? Would an inlaw count as a family member?

New Threads

Top Bottom