• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Binaural beats mixed with soothing music.

Major Tom

Searching for ground control...
V.I.P Member
I've been experimenting with binaural beats and music I enjoy simultaneously for the last few days. I find it to be even more soothing than the music itself, though occasionally it clashes. What you do is to turn down the binaural beat down to a barely audible level, then play your favourite music over the top of it at full volume for example these two:
Simultaneously as described.

Give it a try if you have the time and are curious as I described above with the binaural beats barely audible and the music at full sound. If you like it, try it with some of your favourite music.

My theory is you get both the benefits of the binaural beats and the music all in one. As long as you can find the correct sound levels.

I hope you enjoy.
PS. Please let me know if the volume can be adjusted here on this thread. I'm on a phone and it's not letting me adjust the volumes.

Claire and I have been interested in binaural beats for a while. There are some musical notes and tones that speak to the soul in a way the brain cannot comprehend. Sometimes new sounds can stimulate areas of your being and unlock areas you didn't know existed.

New Threads

Top Bottom