• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

BIG BROTHER (Season 16)

I can sympathize with Zack over his outrage of Frankie Grande's admission. If this was a "Celebrity" version of Big Brother I could see people exclusively playing for charities.

However to announce to a group of non-celebrities that you are a person of means who has "connections" and is playing for charity, I think it's fundamentally unfair to the others. Especially in view of the audience being able to participate to a minor degree.

Last edited:
Looks like everyone who was so well-allied is positioning themselves to turn on each other. This next eviction could be interesting...looks like "the detonators" are about to detonate.

I have to agree with what Nicole said on last night's show. They need to be making big moves. Otherwise Derrick is ultimately going to make incredibly big fools out of Cody, Caleb, Frankie and Victoria.

They all need to work together to get rid of Derrick or none of them has a chance at winning the grand prize.

So who makes the first big move? Derrick. But he failed to backdoor Frankie. Everyone continues to validate that Derrick is the only real "alpha" of this group. Under such circumstances I'd hate to see any of them but Derrick actually win.

New Threads

Top Bottom