• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Being heard....do you feel people hear you

e79243

high functioning
Does it get anyone bothered when you feel dismissed or you have told someone like your boss you do not want to do that assignment anymore so they end up giving you that assignment full time now?

Every time I email my boss she does not respond at all. When I tell her I no longer want to do this one thing and we have a new hire so can I give it to the new hire she will make it now my full time job and not my half day job like it used to be.

I personally think she is wanting me to quit- I personally think she is giving me soft rejections.

when we have our yearly meetings I will tell her my goals, she will look at me and say absolutely nothing. I will say this is my goal for the year. I will be requiring more of myself this year and this is my goal. She will say nothing. She says nothing to everything I say to her and ignores all my emails and acts like I do not exist.

if I could quit I would. I do not find jobs easy like I did when I was 20. I am 50 now and do not find jobs like I used to. Who do you feel dismisses you and how do you handle it? Do you get real mad but do nothing about how mad you get? Is it rude for a no response to an email? My emails to my boss could be over many subjects and even questions all go ignored.......like I do not exist or matter

Like we were hiring a new person that does what I do and all I emailed to boss was who will be training her so I can prepare and she did not respond.

New Threads

Top Bottom