• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Barns

That is an incredibly fancy barn. Would be fun if they had a few cows walking around in there. Fancy cows.
1684239336423.jpeg

I think I have seen that one before. Ghostbusters. :) It needs a little work on the roof.
Yep, that's the one. It's interesting that that barn is brand new. It was built for the movie, then after shooting it was torn down. I thought they did a great job of making it look very authentic.

Dirt Barn.jpg

Yep, that's the one. It's interesting that that barn is brand new. It was built for the movie, then after shooting it was torn down. I thought they did a great job of making it look very authentic.

View attachment 103296

It's a little crazy that they built an old broken barn for the movie. You'd think they could easily find one. :)

It's a little crazy that they built an old broken barn for the movie. You'd think they could easily find one. :)
Yep, I'm sure there are plenty of old dilapidated barns available, but I'm proud that they wanted a barn that perfectly fit the premise of the movie. I just think that is impressive production.

When I was a teenager my brothers and I turned a typical dairy barn into a pig barn lots of concrete work plumbing wiring. two levels, elevator corn silo, waste silo soya bins. A few years after my parents sold the farm all us sons went to college or University. the new owner had some issue with a heat lamp and the barns burnt to the ground.

When I was a teenager my brothers and I turned a typical dairy barn into a pig barn lots of concrete work plumbing wiring. two levels, elevator corn silo, waste silo soya bins. A few years after my parents sold the farm all us sons went to college or University. the new owner had some issue with a heat lamp and the barns burnt to the ground.

That's a lot of work.

New Threads

Top Bottom