• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Banned (The Game)

Fancy using a kitten :eek:

cat.jpg

You're still BANNED

Hood
Automatic Transmission
Rear-View Mirror
Rag Top
Interior Light
Side Airbags
Oil
Navigation System...

Put them all together, then subtract some, too
And what it spells is Banned. This means you.

:lorry: Banned. :lorry:

EETR - Eagle Eye Tank Regiment
TEER - TransEpithelial Electrical Resistance
REET - Reet, Petite and Gone 1947 musical
RETE - interwoven network of nerves
ETRE - French verb
ETER - European Tertiary Education Register

Add them all together and what have you got?

Nothing!!!! :eek:

*sob* I'm BANNING myself

th

I am in a very bad mood. You are within my banning range, so you will get the full force of my banning power.

th

You are banned.

As you are in a very bad mood, and I don't want exacerbate the situation, I am delay-banning you, which means you won't be banned until you are in the correct frame of mind to cope with it :)

For your niceness I'm afraid the only option is to ban you because if you wait til I am not in a bad mood to activate my ban, you will be too late and you, yourself would have been banned... Like this. Banned.*

* Out of courtesy, I will delay your ban until my own ban has taken effect

Rule 37, paragraph two, clause three clearly says that all bans are to 'take immediate effect'. You are both therefore banned for delaying your bans.

Rule 566, paragraph 87 clearly states that you must not be so cold-hearted and must consider other banners' feelings. The punishment for failing to comply with this rule is to suffer a ban with immediate effect. You are banned.

You are banned for dishing out bans with no good reason. My reason for banning you is a good one, but I am not at liberty to discuss it at this time.

She should know she's banned by now, so no need for warnings. Banning you for not doing an outright ban!

New Threads

Top Bottom