• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Banned (The Game)

You have been banned for this:
m_4146727_7mDNLeeAMb10.jpg

Wyv isn't banned because ..... Well, it's Wyv isn't it? :D

But Banning "I am Sparticus" quotes is banned because that's the whole point of the quote (Isn't everyone Sparticus?)

So, I am banning Sparticus itself for being incompatible with the rules of banning things!

(But not our wonderful AC member Sparticus of course!)

I think I might need some sleep at this point (4am!) but I am banning my ban, but then banning myself cos Wyv got there before me in the game, so this post doesn't count!

I am therefore, convolutedly, banning myself and saving everyone else the bother! :D

Oh my, you guys made me LAUGH!!!!!!!!! I'm so tired...I can't think of anything to ban anyone. So...I'll have to ban myself for saying "This is Sparta!"

[edit-there are more funnier and less violent "this is Sparta remixes on Utube]

I'm still laughing at this post! Thanks Tarragon, I really needed a laugh...guess I'll be banned for laughing! ;D

Wyv isn't banned because ..... Well, it's Wyv isn't it? :D

But Banning "I am Sparticus" quotes is banned because that's the whole point of the quote (Isn't everyone Sparticus?)

So, I am banning Sparticus itself for being incompatible with the rules of banning things!

(But not our wonderful AC member Sparticus of course!)

I think I might need some sleep at this point (4am!) but I am banning my ban, but then banning myself cos Wyv got there before me in the game, so this post doesn't count!

I am therefore, convolutedly, banning myself and saving everyone else the bother! :D

What a Ste11aeres minute...can we please have the "Banning Committee" tells us what "calumniating" means? :p
OFFICIAL Time out {ok I made that up...}
Saying false reputation-damaging things about the other person.

Wyv is banned for not realizing he could probably see my avatar if his computer screed was tilted differently.

OK we are going to put you on the Official Secret Banning Committee [SBC]... :D I'm going to unban myself because...I'm too tired to say say anything else! I can't ban you cause...you are on the secret banning committee...holy Heckle and Jyde, what have I done?

Saying false reputation-damaging things about the other person.

Wyv is banned for not realizing he could probably see my avatar if his computer screed was tilted differently.

New Threads

Top Bottom