• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Bad movies, with a great soundtrack.

Metalhead

Video game and movie addict.
V.I.P Member
I decided to start this thread because I now am listening to the Graffiti Bridge soundtrack. That was a terrible movie, but the music is still great today.

Another not so good movie with a great soundtrack is Natural Born Killers.

Name some bad movies with great soundtracks in this thread.

I was going through all the soundtracks I have, and not one of them were movies I thought were bad.

Oops. o_O

Last edited:
Stealth (2005) - The film is an average sci-fi about a futuristic UCAV (unmanned combat aerial vehicle) going rogue after been struck by lightning, but I do like some of the songs they use for it.
I particularly like the song Bullet Proof Skin by Institute - which plays partly over a pretty impressive explosion scene:

I can't really recall because when a movie is bad (and not just camp) I tend to disregard all elements of it. My favorite film composers are Elmer Bernstein and Hans Zimmer.

I can't really recall because when a movie is bad (and not just camp) I tend to disregard all elements of it. My favorite film composers are Elmer Bernstein and Hans Zimmer.
A movie I would suggest is "Robot Monster". It's an extremely bad movie from the 50s, but Elmer Bernstein did the score for it. I think it's one of his earliest movies.

Saturday Night Fever is actually quite a bad movie content wise. It’s full of ethnic stereotypes, racism, and sexism. The main character all around. But no doubt the music on the soundtrack album was quite good.

Saturday Night Fever is actually quite a bad movie content wise. It’s full of ethnic stereotypes, racism, and sexism. The main character all around. But no doubt the music on the soundtrack album was quite good.
Saturday Night Fever is a great movie featuring horrible characters doing horrible things to each other.

Point taken!

New Threads

Top Bottom