• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Autism Report

anja

How long does this take to get by post? I got my diagnosis last Tuesday (9th) and they said they would write up the report and send it to me... When will it arrive?

It would be best to talk to someone at the office where you received your diagnosis to see whether or not it has already been posted. You could then google the average time it takes for a letter sent from the office's area to reach your area.

I received my report two weeks after my diagnostic assessment, but I guess it depends on the individual clinician.

I got mine on my last visit to the doctor. Due to my age at the time (62), there were no follow up visits.

I had received mine 3 days after the assessment, was very pleased with the out come but not sure what to do next. Will be booking an appointment with my GP tomorrow.

New Threads

Top Bottom